- The code repository is now GIT-based (SVN before) and has moved from SourceForge to Bitbucket:
- The old SourceForge repo still exists but holds no current code and will be retired sooner or later.
- The entire code was “mavenized” and structured according to Maven standards. It will be deployed at a central repository manager (with POM dependencies) in the near future.
- JAR files for plugins and the imagingbook common library have been renamed for better consistency.
- JavaDoc information has been added to all plugin collections. JavaDocs now also link to the underlying Java source code.