Today, the imagingbook source code repository was officially moved to GitHub for various technical reasons. Bitbucket has been a great host, providing free private repositories by default – thanks for this and many other great features! While we’ll continue to use Bitbucket for other projects, the main motive for this switch was the easier coupling to the static web pages we use for creating JavaDoc output. We also added a new repository for release (JAR) files that is under GIT version control.
Here is a listing of all relevant repositories:
- Source code: https://github.com/imagingbook/imagingbook-public
- JavaDoc pages: https://imagingbook.github.io/imagingbook-doc
- Release files: https://github.com/imagingbook/imagingbook-jars
Related repositories (projects using the imagingbook library):
- Camera calibration: https://github.com/imagingbook/imagingbook-calibrate
- Viola-Jones Face Detection: https://github.com/imagingbook/imagingbook-violajones
Please visit our main site imagingbook.com for additional details.